'Twilight' stars appear at Stonestown
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- About 400 fans lined up at San Francisco's Stonestown Galleria to meet two of the stars of the "Twilight" vampire movies.
Officials have brought in extra security to avoid the near rioting that took place last year, when teenage heartthrob Robert Pattinson appeared.
Pattinson is not there, but the actors who play Alice and Emmett are, posing for pictures and signing autographs for a select number of fans who bought wristbands.
Those without wristbands will also have a chance to see actors Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz at a public Q & A later Monday night.
Greene and Lutz also appeared on ABC7's the View from the Bay Monday afternoon. The second installment in the Twilight saga, "New Moon", opens November 20.
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Two injured in two-alarm fire in San Jose
- Accident cleared from EB lanes of the Bay Bridge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday