'Twilight' stars appear at Stonestown
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- About 400 fans lined up at San Francisco's Stonestown Galleria to meet two of the stars of the "Twilight" vampire movies.
Officials have brought in extra security to avoid the near rioting that took place last year, when teenage heartthrob Robert Pattinson appeared.
Pattinson is not there, but the actors who play Alice and Emmett are, posing for pictures and signing autographs for a select number of fans who bought wristbands.
Those without wristbands will also have a chance to see actors Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz at a public Q & A later Monday night.
Greene and Lutz also appeared on ABC7's the View from the Bay Monday afternoon. The second installment in the Twilight saga, "New Moon", opens November 20.
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF 40 min ago
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 27 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 14 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
7 min ago
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration...
40 min ago