Oprah auctions wardrobe for charity
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you have always wanted to shop from Oprah's wardrobe, now is your chance.
After 25 years on the air, the talk show host, with the help of her magazine, is cleaning out her closet for charity.
She will auction off 150 items of clothing, accessories and shoes on eBay.
Some of the items, such as a pair of Prada wedges, were shown off on Good Morning America Wednesday.
The money raised will benefit Oprah Winfrey's leadership academy in South Africa.
The auction runs March 1 through March 11.
ebay, oprah winfrey, entertainment
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Local schools race to keep up with technology
- North Korea deports elderly Palo Alto man
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Make-A-Wish, Macy's team up to help Daly City girl
- New option studied for treating back pain
- SF man calls 7 On Your Side to help in luggage mixup
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- GET FREE STUFF: Dog bow tie; makeup
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday