Joe Jackson: Michael's heart beat briefly at hospital
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- There is more stunning news in the death of Michael Jackson.
His father, Joe Jackson, is claiming that the pop star's heart beat briefly at the hospital.
His attorney says Michael may have lived had paramedics and doctors gotten to him sooner.
It's not clear where the information came from. The King of Pop's personal doctor, Conrad Murray, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter for giving Jackson a powerful anesthetic to help him sleep.
Jackson's bodyguard claims Murray wasted time by stopping CPR in order to hide the drug.
michael jackson, entertainment
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday