Oprah releases mobile apps for iPhone, Blackberry
Oprah is going mobile.
The queen of talk is out with her own branded mobile applications for the iPhone, Blackberry and other devices.
The apps let users view video from Oprah's show, take part in exclusive polls, and even keep up with Oprah's tweets.
It costs $1.99 for the iPhone application and $2.99 for the Blackberry app.
blackberry, iphone, oprah winfrey, television, entertainment
- Freeze Warning remains in effect across Bay Area
- World mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Audit finds BART police make progress in reforms
- Shelter-in-place advisory lifted for Pittsburg residents
- Speeding driver rear-ends San Jose police officer
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added 54 min ago
- Statewide AMBER Alert for Washington girl
- Bay Area mourns death of Nelson Mandela
- Parents sound off on baby seat with iPad-holder
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Teens arrested for alleged gang rape near Richmond
- abcnews: 5 unexpected facts about Nelson Mandela
- roundup: Hate crime task force; Suspect fatally shot
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos