Oprah releases mobile apps for iPhone, Blackberry
Oprah is going mobile.
The queen of talk is out with her own branded mobile applications for the iPhone, Blackberry and other devices.
The apps let users view video from Oprah's show, take part in exclusive polls, and even keep up with Oprah's tweets.
It costs $1.99 for the iPhone application and $2.99 for the Blackberry app.
blackberry, iphone, oprah winfrey, television, entertainment
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 55 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos