Oprah releases mobile apps for iPhone, Blackberry
Oprah is going mobile.
The queen of talk is out with her own branded mobile applications for the iPhone, Blackberry and other devices.
The apps let users view video from Oprah's show, take part in exclusive polls, and even keep up with Oprah's tweets.
It costs $1.99 for the iPhone application and $2.99 for the Blackberry app.
blackberry, iphone, oprah winfrey, television, entertainment
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case