New Miss USA in pole dancing scandal
LAS VEGAS, NV (KGO) -- The new Miss USA is already queen of a new scandal just two days after winning her crown.
Miss Michigan Rima Fakih apparently won a very different kind of contest in 2007. Us magazine reports she won a Detroit radio show's "Stripper 101" competition, held at a gentlemen's club.
TMZ has pictures of Fakih doing a provocative dance, but without taking any clothes off.
In that contest the 24-year-old won jewelry, adult toys and a stripper pole.
Pageant officials didn't say whether her crown is in jeopardy, thought they've asked for more pictures.
celebrity, competition, entertainment
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party 4 min ago
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos