New Miss USA in pole dancing scandal
LAS VEGAS, NV (KGO) -- The new Miss USA is already queen of a new scandal just two days after winning her crown.
Miss Michigan Rima Fakih apparently won a very different kind of contest in 2007. Us magazine reports she won a Detroit radio show's "Stripper 101" competition, held at a gentlemen's club.
TMZ has pictures of Fakih doing a provocative dance, but without taking any clothes off.
In that contest the 24-year-old won jewelry, adult toys and a stripper pole.
Pageant officials didn't say whether her crown is in jeopardy, thought they've asked for more pictures.
celebrity, competition, entertainment
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future 37 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 26 min ago
- Report indicates Mission Bay fire was accidental
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- Deadline looms to complete Covered CA applications 41 min ago
- 'Shrimp Boy' pleads not guilty in corruption case
- Sobrato family makes mark on South Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Sonoma County crash; Sunday parking in SF
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos