New Miss USA in pole dancing scandal
LAS VEGAS, NV (KGO) -- The new Miss USA is already queen of a new scandal just two days after winning her crown.
Miss Michigan Rima Fakih apparently won a very different kind of contest in 2007. Us magazine reports she won a Detroit radio show's "Stripper 101" competition, held at a gentlemen's club.
TMZ has pictures of Fakih doing a provocative dance, but without taking any clothes off.
In that contest the 24-year-old won jewelry, adult toys and a stripper pole.
Pageant officials didn't say whether her crown is in jeopardy, thought they've asked for more pictures.
celebrity, competition, entertainment
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 48 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 22 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
20 min ago