'The Bachelorette' Ali picks Roberto
LOS ANGELES, CA (KGO) -- "The Bachelorette" says she's now a believer in love at first sight
After dating 25 men for the past two months, Ali Fedotowsky chose former Tampa baseball player Roberto Martinez, who she liked from the start for his personality, his smile and yes, his dimples.
The two are now planning to move to San Diego together and hope to get married next spring or summer.
As that fairy tale ends, the Bachelor and Bachelorette series opens a new chapter next week. "The Bachelor Pad" features 19 former castoffs all living in a mansion together.
Their first challenge -- a sexy game of twister.
celebrity weddings, entertainment
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 31 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies 10 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos