Amy Poehler, Will Arnett welcome second baby
LOS ANGELES -- It's another boy for Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.
A spokesman for the couple said they welcomed son Abel James Arnett Friday morning. Publicist Lewis Kay said Abel weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and the whole family is "healthy and resting comfortably."
The two actors are also parents of son Archie, born in October 2008.
Poehler is up for an Emmy for her leading role on the NBC comedy "Parks and Recreation." Her other credits include "Saturday Night Live" and the movie "Baby Mama."
Arnett is also nominated for an Emmy this year for a guest appearance on "30 Rock." His other credits include "Arrested Development" and the recent films "Jonah Hex" and "Despicable Me."
celebrity births, celebrity, television, entertainment
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose 4 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist 42 min ago
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos