Bristol Palin rumored to be on "DWTS"
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, is not just trying to follow her mother's footsteps. They'll be on display on the next season of the ABC show "Dancing with the Stars."
Reports say a stint on the show can earn her $400,000 depending on how far she gets.
Bristol is a single mother; she's been making money giving speeches -- $14,000 for an appearance next month at a Christian home for single moms.
The network will officially announce the cast next Monday.
sarah palin, television, dancing with the stars, ABC, entertainment
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday