Bristol Palin rumored to be on "DWTS"
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, is not just trying to follow her mother's footsteps. They'll be on display on the next season of the ABC show "Dancing with the Stars."
Reports say a stint on the show can earn her $400,000 depending on how far she gets.
Bristol is a single mother; she's been making money giving speeches -- $14,000 for an appearance next month at a Christian home for single moms.
The network will officially announce the cast next Monday.
sarah palin, television, dancing with the stars, ABC, entertainment
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos