Bristol Palin didn't turn in absentee ballot
ANCHORAGE, Alaska -- Bristol Palin has been so busy practicing her moves for "Dancing With the Stars," she apparently forgot to send in her absentee ballot.
The 20-year-old daughter of former Gov. Sarah Palin, who campaigned for candidates across the nation in this election, told the syndicated TV show "Inside Edition" after Tuesday's night show, "I did not send in my absentee ballot in Alaska. I'm going to be in trouble. Sorry, Mom!"
Bristol Palin also voiced her opinion on whether she thinks her mom should run for president in 2012.
"Of course I do. I know that she's great and she'd be great for our country," she said.
Palin will be one of five people returning to dance Monday on "Dancing With the Stars."
election day, dancing with the stars, sarah palin, ABC, entertainment
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight 33 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 31 min ago
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 13 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
30 min ago