Lohan's white dress sells out online
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- The media frenzy surrounding actress Lindsey Lohan paid off on Wednesday.
Her short walk to a Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday on charges of stealing a necklace brought her incredible media coverage and her dress caught all the publicity it needed.
Designed by Kimberly Ovitz, the dress sells for $575. It went viral on the Internet as shoppers loved it. The dress has sold out at every online boutique that carries Ovitz's designs.
celebrity crime, southern california, lindsay lohan, entertainment
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma 59 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday