Lohan's white dress sells out online
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- The media frenzy surrounding actress Lindsey Lohan paid off on Wednesday.
Her short walk to a Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday on charges of stealing a necklace brought her incredible media coverage and her dress caught all the publicity it needed.
Designed by Kimberly Ovitz, the dress sells for $575. It went viral on the Internet as shoppers loved it. The dress has sold out at every online boutique that carries Ovitz's designs.
celebrity crime, southern california, lindsay lohan, entertainment
- 5-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 32 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality 26 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure 14 min ago
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos