'Baby Gaga' ice cream removed from shop
LONDON (KGO) -- Lady Gaga is taking legal action against a London ice cream shop. The shop last week began selling a flavor it calls "Baby Gaga" made with donated human breast milk, mixed with vanilla and lemon zest.
Lady Gaga's lawyers sent papers demanding a name change, saying she doesn't want to be associated with the frozen concoction - calling it "nausea-inducing."
Health officials confiscated the ice cream earlier this week, fearing it could spread viruses. The shop owners say they chose the name because the word "gaga" is one of the first phrases out of a baby's mouth.
lady gaga, entertainment
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire 41 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos