Britney Spears SF concert will tape on Mar. 27
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC's Good Morning America will tape Britney Spears' upcoming free concert in San Francisco on Sunday, March 27.
The performance will take place at noon in the Castro District. The audience area will open at 9 a.m., three hours prior to the performance.
If you want to be a part of it, all you need to do is show up. But be forewarned, no lining up or camping out will be permitted. Those arriving earlier will be turned away.
Also, no wristbands or tickets of any kind will be issued, nor will they be necessary to attend.
music, castro, celebrity, good morning america, ABC, entertainment
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont 36 min ago
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan alerts family to burning home 22 min ago
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body