Britney Spears SF concert will tape on Mar. 27
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- ABC's Good Morning America will tape Britney Spears' upcoming free concert in San Francisco on Sunday, March 27.
The performance will take place at noon in the Castro District. The audience area will open at 9 a.m., three hours prior to the performance.
If you want to be a part of it, all you need to do is show up. But be forewarned, no lining up or camping out will be permitted. Those arriving earlier will be turned away.
Also, no wristbands or tickets of any kind will be issued, nor will they be necessary to attend.
music, castro, celebrity, good morning america, ABC, entertainment
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 28 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges 58 min ago
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday 50 min ago
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
30 min ago
- False hopes dismay in search for missing jet
46 min ago
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop...
28 min ago