Royal newlyweds move into new apartment
LONDON (KGO) -- The royal newlyweds will soon move into their new home.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton will be living in a refurbished apartment inside London's Kensington Palace for the next year or so. Their primary home remains in Wales, where William serves as a Royal Air Force helicopter pilot.
And, royal officials say, Middleton's memorable wedding gown will be on display at Buckingham Palace from July 23-October 3. The dress will be part of a popular tour of some of the palace's state rooms offered to visitors during the summer.
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 28 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos