Royal newlyweds move into new apartment
LONDON (KGO) -- The royal newlyweds will soon move into their new home.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton will be living in a refurbished apartment inside London's Kensington Palace for the next year or so. Their primary home remains in Wales, where William serves as a Royal Air Force helicopter pilot.
And, royal officials say, Middleton's memorable wedding gown will be on display at Buckingham Palace from July 23-October 3. The dress will be part of a popular tour of some of the palace's state rooms offered to visitors during the summer.
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire