Actor Jude Law claims his phone was hacked
Actor Jude Law has filed a lawsuit against Rupert Murdoch's News Corp claiming reporters hacked into his cell phone while he was in the United States.
The FBI is expected to interview Law about his allegations. His suit claims a story published in 2003 in "The News of the World" was based on information that could only have been known by intercepting his cell phone messages when he was at a New York airport.
hacking, europe, rupert murdoch, entertainment
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos