Oprah visits Facebook headquarters
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Oprah Winfrey was in the Bay Area Thursday, paying a visit to Facebook in Palo Alto.
She sat down with Facebook Chief Operating Officer Cheryl Sandberg for a one hour, live, streaming chat.
Facebook employees asked some of the questions, including Winfrey's intentions for her new television network.
Winfrey also took part in a lightning round of Q&A, where she revealed her favorite thing is her panini maker and she prefers tequila to wine.
oprah winfrey, facebook, entertainment
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 26 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure 51 min ago
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos