Oprah visits Facebook headquarters
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Oprah Winfrey was in the Bay Area Thursday, paying a visit to Facebook in Palo Alto.
She sat down with Facebook Chief Operating Officer Cheryl Sandberg for a one hour, live, streaming chat.
Facebook employees asked some of the questions, including Winfrey's intentions for her new television network.
Winfrey also took part in a lightning round of Q&A, where she revealed her favorite thing is her panini maker and she prefers tequila to wine.
oprah winfrey, facebook, entertainment
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday