Nirvana's Nevermind baby is all grown up
Twenty years ago, grunge rock fans snatched up millions of copies of Nirvana's Nevermind album, but few probably ever thought much of the baby featured on the cover.
That baby, Spencer Elden, is now a 20-year-old, who still listens to Nevermind every now and then.
"I definitely really like to listen to it when no one's around I would say; I wouldn't spring it, like turn it on with all my friends watching, because that's kind of, it makes it kind of weird and awkward," Elden said.
Elden ended up on the cover because his father helped design it.
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall 37 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 59 min ago
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos