Nirvana's Nevermind baby is all grown up
Twenty years ago, grunge rock fans snatched up millions of copies of Nirvana's Nevermind album, but few probably ever thought much of the baby featured on the cover.
That baby, Spencer Elden, is now a 20-year-old, who still listens to Nevermind every now and then.
"I definitely really like to listen to it when no one's around I would say; I wouldn't spring it, like turn it on with all my friends watching, because that's kind of, it makes it kind of weird and awkward," Elden said.
Elden ended up on the cover because his father helped design it.
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- 4,000 women expected at PBWC conference
45 min ago