Nirvana's Nevermind baby is all grown up
Twenty years ago, grunge rock fans snatched up millions of copies of Nirvana's Nevermind album, but few probably ever thought much of the baby featured on the cover.
That baby, Spencer Elden, is now a 20-year-old, who still listens to Nevermind every now and then.
"I definitely really like to listen to it when no one's around I would say; I wouldn't spring it, like turn it on with all my friends watching, because that's kind of, it makes it kind of weird and awkward," Elden said.
Elden ended up on the cover because his father helped design it.
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Parents warned about new psychedelic drug
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- Strong winds destroy boats at Oyster Point
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Best methods for brewing coffee at home
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos