Prince Harry buys frozen pizza at Walmart
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Prince Harry is trying hard to prove he's a regular guy: The royal is in Southern California for military training.
Last week the 27-year-old was spotted doing his own food shopping at a Walmart store, buying frozen pizza, beer and bananas.
Harry paid a little more than $6 for a breakfast of bacon and eggs at a cafe and was seen eating late-night tacos after an evening of bar hopping.
southern california, royals, entertainment
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole 50 min ago
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge 49 min ago
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Results of Consumer Reports test of sunscreens
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Missing pony; High-speed rail
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos