Prince Harry buys frozen pizza at Walmart
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Prince Harry is trying hard to prove he's a regular guy: The royal is in Southern California for military training.
Last week the 27-year-old was spotted doing his own food shopping at a Walmart store, buying frozen pizza, beer and bananas.
Harry paid a little more than $6 for a breakfast of bacon and eggs at a cafe and was seen eating late-night tacos after an evening of bar hopping.
southern california, royals, entertainment
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch 16 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts 4 min ago
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos