Chef Paula Deen caught eating giant burger
Celebrity Chef Paula Deen is in the spotlight again, this time, for being photographed eating a giant cheeseburger.
Entertainment website TMZ published a photo taken onboard a cruise ship where Deen is hosting an annual vacation for fans. Witnesses say there were also french fries on her plate.
Deen has recently come under attack for hiding her Type-2 diabetes for three years, while pushing high-fat and high-calorie treats on her Food Network show.
celebrity, diabetes, diets, entertainment
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect arrested 14 min ago
- One injured in apartment fire near San Jose State 3 min ago
- 'Legends of Candlestick' to return for final game
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Afghanistan hospital guard kills three American doctors
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- 5-year-old Oakland boy shot in eye with paintball gun
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years 3 min ago
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Body found at dump; Bicycle Share expansion
- Daly City medical building shooting suspect...
14 min ago