Cheryl Burke raising money for scholarships
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (KGO) -- You can meet the Bay Area's own Dancing With The Stars super star this Friday, at a benefit, in a tribute to Black History Month.
Two time Dancing With The Stars winner Cheryl Burke is joining forces with the NAACP to raise money for scholarships for African American high school students.
"I'll be there for a couple of hours auctioning off dance lessons and the winner gets to see Dancing With The Stars live," Burke said.
Burke is hosting the event at her dance studio in Mountain View.
mountain view, dancing with the stars, celebrity, fundraiser, entertainment
- Fatal crash closes WB I-580 lanes in Livermore 10 min ago
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase 12 min ago
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Inside look at SF Ballet's 'Nutcracker'
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos