'Sea Rescue' follows dramatic rescue of marine life
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- "Sea Rescue," a new weekly program debuting Saturday on ABC7, follows the dramatic rescue and rehabilitation of wild marine animals.
Hosted by "Good Morning America's" Sam Champion, the new show gives viewers a close-up look at the remarkable rescue of marine life.
The program is one of six series in a three-hour block debuting Saturday morning on ABC7. "Sea Rescue" airs at 10:30 am Saturday morning.
television, animal, good morning america, animals in peril, entertainment, don sanchez
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire 8 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station 7 min ago
- Residents unable to return home after SF fire
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- BART to give sneak peek of fleet of the future
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- Congresswomen support Cal sexual assault victims
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Revolutionary surgery for girl mauled by pet raccoon
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Youth coach sentenced; SF two-alarm fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos