Mickey Hart collaborates with Alonzo King Ballet
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Former Grateful Dead drummer and Rock and Roll Hall of famer Mickey Hart has become involved in a new creative endeavor. He is joining with choreographer Alonzo King in a new piece for the LINES Ballet's home season.
You can catch the ballet and rock all in one place. Alonzo King LINES Ballet spring season goes until April 24 at the Novellus Theater, Yerba Buena Center. The Hart-scored piece opens April 15.
Mickey Hart has a new CD out Tuesday April 10 called "Mysterium Tremendum."
music, entertainment, don sanchez
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast 45 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 46 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 5 min ago
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos