Another celebrity is dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES -- Jaleel White can cross dance rehearsals off his to-do list. The 35-year-old actor is done with "Dancing With the Stars."
White was eliminated from the hit ABC dance-off Tuesday after losing the show's "final dance duel" to fellow competitor Roshon Fegan.
The two actors were at the bottom of the leaderboard coming into the episode after judges scores and viewer votes were tallied. White and Fegan faced off with a simultaneous rumba, and the judges deemed Fegan the winner.
White joins previously ousted contestants Gavin DeGraw, Gladys Knight, Sherri Shepherd, Jack Wagner and Martina Navratilova.
Fegan will return to compete next week, along with actors William Levy and Melissa Gilbert, singer Katherine Jenkins, TV personality Maria Menounos, and football star Donald Driver.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Family take legal steps to keep girl on life support 17 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Big Sur fire burns 550 acres; 5 percent contained
- Woman dies after tweeting about working for 30 hours
- Man accused of trying to throw wife off San Mateo Bridge
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies 1 min ago
- New tech honcho for Obama health care website
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Deaf dad gets to hear daughter sing for...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure vote; Vallejo PD raise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
49 min ago
- Santa Clara County hit hard by bad air
3 min ago