Another celebrity is dismissed from 'Dancing'
LOS ANGELES -- Jaleel White can cross dance rehearsals off his to-do list. The 35-year-old actor is done with "Dancing With the Stars."
White was eliminated from the hit ABC dance-off Tuesday after losing the show's "final dance duel" to fellow competitor Roshon Fegan.
The two actors were at the bottom of the leaderboard coming into the episode after judges scores and viewer votes were tallied. White and Fegan faced off with a simultaneous rumba, and the judges deemed Fegan the winner.
White joins previously ousted contestants Gavin DeGraw, Gladys Knight, Sherri Shepherd, Jack Wagner and Martina Navratilova.
Fegan will return to compete next week, along with actors William Levy and Melissa Gilbert, singer Katherine Jenkins, TV personality Maria Menounos, and football star Donald Driver.
dancing with the stars, entertainment
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama sees narrower terror threat, defends drones 48 min ago
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- Actor Brad Pitt says he suffers from prosopagnosia
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos