Ashton Kutcher spotted filming Steve Jobs biopic
LOS ALTOS,Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Altos neighborhood has been turned into a Hollywood set for the filming of a Steve Jobs biopic.
Star Ashton Kutcher was spotted getting into a car Tuesday as neighbors tried to catch a glimpse of the actor.
Film crews are transforming the area and the legendary garage where Apple was founded back in time to the 1970s.
After a few days in the Bay Area, the film will finish shooting in Los Angeles.
The movie, titled "Jobs," could be released this fall.
apple, steve jobs, los altos, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- SFPD SWAT in standoff with shooting suspect
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos