Ashton Kutcher spotted filming Steve Jobs biopic
LOS ALTOS,Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Altos neighborhood has been turned into a Hollywood set for the filming of a Steve Jobs biopic.
Star Ashton Kutcher was spotted getting into a car Tuesday as neighbors tried to catch a glimpse of the actor.
Film crews are transforming the area and the legendary garage where Apple was founded back in time to the 1970s.
After a few days in the Bay Area, the film will finish shooting in Los Angeles.
The movie, titled "Jobs," could be released this fall.
apple, steve jobs, los altos, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 11 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 6 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond 25 min ago
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body
- Perfect Pet: Isabella
39 min ago