Ashton Kutcher spotted filming Steve Jobs biopic
LOS ALTOS,Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Altos neighborhood has been turned into a Hollywood set for the filming of a Steve Jobs biopic.
Star Ashton Kutcher was spotted getting into a car Tuesday as neighbors tried to catch a glimpse of the actor.
Film crews are transforming the area and the legendary garage where Apple was founded back in time to the 1970s.
After a few days in the Bay Area, the film will finish shooting in Los Angeles.
The movie, titled "Jobs," could be released this fall.
apple, steve jobs, los altos, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- AMA now recognizes obesity as a disease
- New Colo. wildfire prompts evacuations of homes
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130B FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos