Ashton Kutcher spotted filming Steve Jobs biopic
LOS ALTOS,Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Altos neighborhood has been turned into a Hollywood set for the filming of a Steve Jobs biopic.
Star Ashton Kutcher was spotted getting into a car Tuesday as neighbors tried to catch a glimpse of the actor.
Film crews are transforming the area and the legendary garage where Apple was founded back in time to the 1970s.
After a few days in the Bay Area, the film will finish shooting in Los Angeles.
The movie, titled "Jobs," could be released this fall.
apple, steve jobs, los altos, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 43 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes 18 min ago
- Oakland family requests feeding tube for girl 4 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus 41 min ago
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla 46 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- BART Board president wants to ban transit...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos