Ashton Kutcher spotted filming Steve Jobs biopic
LOS ALTOS,Calif. (KGO) -- A Los Altos neighborhood has been turned into a Hollywood set for the filming of a Steve Jobs biopic.
Star Ashton Kutcher was spotted getting into a car Tuesday as neighbors tried to catch a glimpse of the actor.
Film crews are transforming the area and the legendary garage where Apple was founded back in time to the 1970s.
After a few days in the Bay Area, the film will finish shooting in Los Angeles.
The movie, titled "Jobs," could be released this fall.
apple, steve jobs, los altos, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos