Lindsay Lohan 'fine' after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) "she's fine" after the actress was found unresponsive at a hotel Friday.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC shortly before noon that "she's fine."
KABC-TV earlier reported that Lohan was hospitalized, but later information revealed she was not.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days," her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC Television. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91
- Firefighters save Vallejo man in apartment fire
- Man goes missing after Bay to Breakers race
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Victims hope to get money back from lending scheme
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday