Lindsay Lohan 'fine' after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) "she's fine" after the actress was found unresponsive at a hotel Friday.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC shortly before noon that "she's fine."
KABC-TV earlier reported that Lohan was hospitalized, but later information revealed she was not.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days," her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC Television. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Seismic saddles in place on new Bay Bridge
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos