Lindsay Lohan 'fine' after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) "she's fine" after the actress was found unresponsive at a hotel Friday.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC shortly before noon that "she's fine."
KABC-TV earlier reported that Lohan was hospitalized, but later information revealed she was not.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days," her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC Television. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- 3-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 1 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 1 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos