Lindsay Lohan 'fine' after being found unconscious
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) "she's fine" after the actress was found unresponsive at a hotel Friday.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC shortly before noon that "she's fine."
KABC-TV earlier reported that Lohan was hospitalized, but later information revealed she was not.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days," her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC Television. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 50 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
47 min ago