Lindsay Lohan taken to hospital after being found unconscious at hotel in Marina Del Rey
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) has learned that Lindsay Lohan has been taken to a hospital by paramedics after being found unconscious at a hotel.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department received a call at 10:15 this morning. Lohan was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey.
Lohan is currently filming a movie in the Marina Del Rey area.
Stay with ABC7 News for the latest details.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 35 min ago
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...