Lindsay Lohan taken to hospital after being found unconscious at hotel in Marina Del Rey
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) has learned that Lindsay Lohan has been taken to a hospital by paramedics after being found unconscious at a hotel.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department received a call at 10:15 this morning. Lohan was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey.
Lohan is currently filming a movie in the Marina Del Rey area.
Stay with ABC7 News for the latest details.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation 49 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos