Lindsay Lohan is 'fine,' attorney says, after actress found unconscious in hotel
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. (KGO) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney told ABC7 News sister station KABC (LA) "she's fine" after the actress was found unconscious and rushed to the hospital.
The Los Angeles County Fire Department got the emergency call at about 10:15 a.m. Friday. The actress was found in the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey. Her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC shortly before noon that "she's fine."
KABC-TV earlier reported that Lohan was hospitalized, but later information revealed she was not.
"As I understand it, she was exhausted, after shooting non-stop for 2 days," her attorney Shawn Chapman Holley told KABC Television. "Someone called paramedics, for reasons which are unclear. They determined that she was fine."
The starlet is currently filming the Lifetime Original movie "Liz & Dick" in the Marina del Rey area.
The 25-year-old was hospitalized one week ago after she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck. Neither she nor the truck driver were injured in the incident.
lindsay lohan, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Man hit by tour bus on 7th, Mission streets in SF
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- SF burger joint open nearly 50 years about to close
- Sunday marks anniversary of Sierra LaMar's disappearance 13 min ago
- Cause of Mountain View house fire investigated
- High surf advisory issued for Bay Area beaches
- Tax payment scam cost Belmont woman $3,000
- Person stabbed during fight at SF's Dolores Park 44 min ago
- Woman Canadian goalie debuts in men's league 18 min ago
- Campaign to save dog in Arizona mauling case 56 min ago
- Two killed by suspected DUI driver in in Santa Rosa 41 min ago
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos