Murray invites Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail
The mother of the late singer Michael Jackson has received an odd invitation from the doctor convicted in Jackson's death.
Conrad Murray has invited 82-year-old Katherine Jackson to visit him in jail. Murray extended the invitation to, "answer any questions she might have before she departs this life."Murray is serving four years for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death. Also on Friday, a judge ordered an investigation into the welfare of Jackson's three children and Katherine agreed to share guardianship of the kids with another relative, TJ Jackson.
michael jackson, entertainment
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead' 36 min ago
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation policy 42 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- 7 On Your Side looks into Lyft's donation...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos