Vanity Fair unveils best dressed list
British royalty and a hometown star made a list of this year's best dressed celebrities.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, took top honors for the third year in a row. That's according to a ranking done by Vanity Fair. The magazine was impressed by her style-setting trends in her first year as royalty.
Also on the list is San Mateo's very own, Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
Some other notable figures who made the list include Middleton's brother-in-law Prince Harry, singer Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z.
- Manager reveals details of teen's stowaway survival
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- Pedestrian critically injured in accident in SF
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Images released of shipwreck in San Francisco Bay 35 min ago
- Free health clinic in SF and Oakland this week
- South Korea ferry toll hits 156 as search gets tougher
- Young Oakland boy shot in the eye with paintball gun
- Pair sets record with BASE jump off world's... 13 min ago
- Minnie Driver faces body bullies, tweets nude photo 5 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan