Vanity Fair unveils best dressed list
British royalty and a hometown star made a list of this year's best dressed celebrities.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, took top honors for the third year in a row. That's according to a ranking done by Vanity Fair. The magazine was impressed by her style-setting trends in her first year as royalty.
Also on the list is San Mateo's very own, Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
Some other notable figures who made the list include Middleton's brother-in-law Prince Harry, singer Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z.
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...