Vanity Fair unveils best dressed list
British royalty and a hometown star made a list of this year's best dressed celebrities.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, took top honors for the third year in a row. That's according to a ranking done by Vanity Fair. The magazine was impressed by her style-setting trends in her first year as royalty.
Also on the list is San Mateo's very own, Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
Some other notable figures who made the list include Middleton's brother-in-law Prince Harry, singer Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z.
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday