Vanity Fair unveils best dressed list
British royalty and a hometown star made a list of this year's best dressed celebrities.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, took top honors for the third year in a row. That's according to a ranking done by Vanity Fair. The magazine was impressed by her style-setting trends in her first year as royalty.
Also on the list is San Mateo's very own, Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
Some other notable figures who made the list include Middleton's brother-in-law Prince Harry, singer Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z.
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday