Vanity Fair unveils best dressed list
British royalty and a hometown star made a list of this year's best dressed celebrities.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, took top honors for the third year in a row. That's according to a ranking done by Vanity Fair. The magazine was impressed by her style-setting trends in her first year as royalty.
Also on the list is San Mateo's very own, Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
Some other notable figures who made the list include Middleton's brother-in-law Prince Harry, singer Alicia Keys, and Jay-Z.
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area 40 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 8 min ago
- Deep freeze grips most of United States 6 min ago
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M 37 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback 44 min ago
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 26 min ago
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Lane of Highway 101 closed after car crashes into pole
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Shelter working to fit more people as temps...
51 min ago
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
6 min ago