Stevie Wonder files for divorce after 11 years
LOS ANGELES -- Stevie Wonder is ending his 11-year marriage to fashion designer Kai Millard Morris.
The 62-year-old musician cites irreconcilable differences in papers filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. He filed the documents under his real name, Stevland Morris.
Wonder and Millard were married Sept. 1, 2001. According to court documents, they separated in October 2009. They have two sons, 10-year-old Kailand and 7-year-old Mandla. Wonder is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the two boys and agrees to pay spousal support to his former wife.
music, divorce, los angeles, entertainment
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 21 min ago
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday