Stevie Wonder files for divorce after 11 years
LOS ANGELES -- Stevie Wonder is ending his 11-year marriage to fashion designer Kai Millard Morris.
The 62-year-old musician cites irreconcilable differences in papers filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court. He filed the documents under his real name, Stevland Morris.
Wonder and Millard were married Sept. 1, 2001. According to court documents, they separated in October 2009. They have two sons, 10-year-old Kailand and 7-year-old Mandla. Wonder is seeking joint legal and physical custody of the two boys and agrees to pay spousal support to his former wife.
music, divorce, los angeles, entertainment
- Occupy the Farm protesters returning to Albany land
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead 56 min ago
- Free dental care offered at SJ Convention Center
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves 26 min ago
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness 52 min ago
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Plan to cut down trees in East Bay Hills under review
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 48 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
48 min ago