Woody Allen filming new movie at Bay Area locations
TIBURON, Calif. (KGO) -- Film legend Woody Allen is shooting a movie in the Bay Area. Monday, he was filming in Marin County. It turns out, the plot of Allen's new movie is as elusive as he is.
Monday, Allen was shooting at a home with a spectacular view in Belvedere The party scene involved dozens of local extras. They are reportedly only making about $8 an hour, but they will walk away with a Woody Allen film credit on their resume.
The film doesn't have a title. Allen is very secretive about his projects, but it is supposedly about a wealthy woman who finds herself broke living with her sister in San Francisco. She meets a Bay Area man who can solve her financial problems, but she has to make discoveries about herself and whether she could live in San Francisco.
They will continue shooting in Marin County in Larkspur on Wednesday before heading back to Marina Green in San Francisco on Thursday. Parts of the movie are also being filmed in New York.
celebrity, movies, belvedere, tiburon, larkspur, entertainment, don sanchez
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 4 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Thousands protest ahead of Fukushima anniversary
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 30 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
4 min ago