Woody Allen filming new rom-com in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Filming of Woody Allen's latest movie moved back to San Francisco Thursday after three days in Marin.
Oscar-winner Cate Blanchett is one of the stars in the yet-to-be-named film. ABC7 cameras caught her as she walked to the set Thursday at Marina Green.
Allen and crew will be filming the romantic comedy in San Francisco until the end of the month. ABC7 spotted him leaving a Tiburon restaurant with his wife Soon-Yi on Monday.
celebrity, movies, marina district, entertainment
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela 56 min ago
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated 12 min ago
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael 49 min ago
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San...
49 min ago