Woody Allen spotted filming in Union Square
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Director Woody Allen was in San Francisco Friday morning.
ABC7 News camera crews caught Allen's film crews in Union Square at Post and Grant streets outside jeweler Shreve and Company.
Allen has been shooting his new still-untitled romantic comedy in Marin County and San Francisco this past week.
The movie reportedly stars Alec Baldwin and Cate Blanchett.
celebrity, movies, marina district, union square, entertainment
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- City College San Francisco protests lead to arrests
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies 40 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos