Lady Gaga debuts new hairdo
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Never one to step out without making a statement, Lady Gaga is showing off her new hairdo.
She posted a photo on Twitter with her head half-shaved below the crown. It looks like she has longer hair pulled up on top, so the shaved part might not be showing when she's out in public.
Gaga tweeted the hairdo was a tribute to the late mother of designer Terry Richardson who died of cancer yesterday.
lady gaga, celebrity, cancer, entertainment
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale 15 min ago
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car 58 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos