Lady Gaga debuts new hairdo
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Never one to step out without making a statement, Lady Gaga is showing off her new hairdo.
She posted a photo on Twitter with her head half-shaved below the crown. It looks like she has longer hair pulled up on top, so the shaved part might not be showing when she's out in public.
Gaga tweeted the hairdo was a tribute to the late mother of designer Terry Richardson who died of cancer yesterday.
lady gaga, celebrity, cancer, entertainment
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Judge to determine if Oikos shooter fit to stand trial
- Gay partner benefits growing at Fortune 500 firms
- South Africa names speakers for Mandela ceremony
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- NTSB to highlight 'over-reliance' during Asiana hearings
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF 58 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos