Robin Roberts calls into GMA, talks to Oprah
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts called into the show Wednesday for the first time since her bone marrow transplant over a month ago.
She spoke to guest host Oprah Winfrey. "It is a journey my friend, as you have taught me. I am so incredibly blessed to be doing as well as I am. Some days, I do feel like I'm 35-days-old. I can't get my head off the pillow. But those days are becoming fewer and fewer," she said.
The GMA team also wore green froggy slippers in honor of Robin.
television, good morning america, ABC, oprah winfrey, entertainment
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880 45 min ago
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land 19 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case