Robin Roberts calls into GMA, talks to Oprah
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Good Morning America host Robin Roberts called into the show Wednesday for the first time since her bone marrow transplant over a month ago.
She spoke to guest host Oprah Winfrey. "It is a journey my friend, as you have taught me. I am so incredibly blessed to be doing as well as I am. Some days, I do feel like I'm 35-days-old. I can't get my head off the pillow. But those days are becoming fewer and fewer," she said.
The GMA team also wore green froggy slippers in honor of Robin.
television, good morning america, ABC, oprah winfrey, entertainment
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Bay Area wakes up to frost as cold snap hits 3 min ago
- Family, friends hold out hope for missing family
- Rally targets Sonoma County DA over teen's death
- San Jose firefighters battle mobile home park blaze
- Truck with radioactive load stolen in Mexico
- Man grabs iPhone from pregnant woman at hospital
- San Jose lingerie company taking on 'Fit Mom'
- New video released of suspect who threw 2 cats into bay
- USPS looking for volunteers to answer letters to Santa
- Lockheed Martin challenges engineers to build a car in 1 day
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SJ police contract; Construction moritorium
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday