Singer Adele fined for not registering baby boy
The British government has issued a fine against Adele regarding her baby boy.
She apparently forgot to register her child. British law says the baby has to be registered with the government within 42 days of birth. It has reportedly been 51 days since the notably private singer had her son.
The baby's name has not been made public.
A rep for Adele says the singer has no comment regarding the fine that will cost her about $1,600.
children, crime, laws, celebrity, entertainment
- Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb kills 91
- Man dies after fall during Bay to Breakers party
- Bay Area residents in DC protest against banks
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- I-Team obtains San Quentin crisis videos
- Norman Wielsch sentenced to 14 years in prison
- 5-year-old killed in rollover crash in Richmond
- 4-alarm grass fire burns 8 acres in Orinda
- Teen dead, 2 injured in East Palo Alto shooting
- Vallejo fire leaves one person hospitalized
- Silver Creek HS sophomore killed in bike accident
- NFL owners set to decide Super Bowl L site Tuesday
- roundup: Mountain lion spotted; Palo Alto murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday