Singer Adele fined for not registering baby boy
The British government has issued a fine against Adele regarding her baby boy.
She apparently forgot to register her child. British law says the baby has to be registered with the government within 42 days of birth. It has reportedly been 51 days since the notably private singer had her son.
The baby's name has not been made public.
A rep for Adele says the singer has no comment regarding the fine that will cost her about $1,600.
children, crime, laws, celebrity, entertainment
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos