Singer Adele fined for not registering baby boy
The British government has issued a fine against Adele regarding her baby boy.
She apparently forgot to register her child. British law says the baby has to be registered with the government within 42 days of birth. It has reportedly been 51 days since the notably private singer had her son.
The baby's name has not been made public.
A rep for Adele says the singer has no comment regarding the fine that will cost her about $1,600.
children, crime, laws, celebrity, entertainment
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 27 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 49 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday 16 min ago
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
18 min ago
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
49 min ago