Dancing With the Stars co-host says she's cancer free
Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet says she's cancer free.
The dancer turned host underwent surgery to remove her cancerous thyroid gland seven days ago. She wrote in her blog Wednesday that the cancer has been removed from her body and her lymph nodes are clear.
The 41-year old thanked her fans for their support, saying the stress and anxiety she has been feeling is now outweighed by love and support.
dancing with the stars, cancer, television, entertainment
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 35 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
33 min ago