Dancing With the Stars co-host says she's cancer free
Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet says she's cancer free.
The dancer turned host underwent surgery to remove her cancerous thyroid gland seven days ago. She wrote in her blog Wednesday that the cancer has been removed from her body and her lymph nodes are clear.
The 41-year old thanked her fans for their support, saying the stress and anxiety she has been feeling is now outweighed by love and support.
dancing with the stars, cancer, television, entertainment
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Thieves target True Religion jeans
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- Damage reported after 5.7 quake in Greenville
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Shift in tactics may be helping Oakland police
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby with rare disease
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- NASA Ames focusing on advanced manufacturing
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Bicyclist killed ID'd; Unsolved murder
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos