Dancing With the Stars co-host says she's cancer free
Dancing With the Stars co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet says she's cancer free.
The dancer turned host underwent surgery to remove her cancerous thyroid gland seven days ago. She wrote in her blog Wednesday that the cancer has been removed from her body and her lymph nodes are clear.
The 41-year old thanked her fans for their support, saying the stress and anxiety she has been feeling is now outweighed by love and support.
dancing with the stars, cancer, television, entertainment
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea 46 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour ring record
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos