Jessica Simpson confirms pregnancy with tweet
NEW YORK -- Jessica Simpson's daughter has the news all spelled out: "Big Sis."
Simpson on Tuesday tweeted a photo of her baby daughter Maxwell playing in the sand, the words "Big Sis" spelled out.
The 32-year-old old singer and personality has been rumored to be expecting again. The tweet appears to confirm the rumors.
"Merry Christmas from my family to yours" is the picture's caption. Simpson used a tweet on Halloween in 2011 to announce she was pregnant with Maxwell. She is engaged to Eric Johnson and gave birth to Maxwell in May.
One possible complication regarding her pregnancy: She is a spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.
celebrity, celebrity births, entertainment
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 8 min ago
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control 47 min ago
- Two injured in shooting near San Jose State University
- St. Anthony's holds annual Curbside Donation Drive
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday