Comedian Katt Williams out of jail after latest arrest
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Comedian Katt Williams has bailed out of jail after his latest run in with the law.
Los Angeles police arrested Williams on charges of child endangerment and being in possession of a stolen gun. The comedian's arrest came after child welfare officials checked his home on Friday.
Police also arrested Williams earlier this month on a felony warrant. That warrant was related to a police chase.
Williams faces accusations of hitting a man with a bottle during a fight in November.
celebrity, celebrity crime, crime, children, guns, southern california, entertainment
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police 10 min ago
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 57 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
12 min ago