Rare photo of teenage Lady Diana up for auction
A previously unpublished photo of a teenage Lady Diana Spencer is headed to the auction block.
The black and white image shows a smiling Diana lying down on the lap of a young man who has just recently been identified as Adam Russell, a student at Oxford University at the time.
The words "Not to be published" are written across the photo. On the back, it is dated February 26th, 1981, two days after Diana's engagement to Prince Charles was announced.
The bidding starts at $200. The photo will be auctioned from January 17 to January 24.
celebrity, royals, celebrity weddings, entertainment
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420"
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 46 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 56 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 44 min ago
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014 7 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 11 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos