Steve Jobs biopic debuts at Sundance
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The film version of the Steve Jobs biography made its debut Friday at the Sundance Film Festival.
It stars Ashton Kutcher and chronicles the major milestones in Jobs' career, including one where he apparently had to convince his partner Steve Wozniak personal computers would someday change the world. Wozniak has seen the clip and describes it as "totally inaccurate," although he says the rest of the movie might be very good.
It opens in theaters April 19, which is the 37th anniversary of the date Jobs and Wozniak founded Apple.
apple, steve jobs, celebrity, movies, entertainment
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing 12 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Protesters to march vs Monsanto in 250 cities
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos