Robin Roberts returns to 'GMA' tomorrow
It's a big day for Good Morning America tomorrow.
Robin Roberts will be back on the show, after a six month absence to undergo a bone marrow transplant to treat a rare blood disorder. She left the show in August for treatment, but tomorrow, Roberts returns to the anchor desk.
You can catch Robert's return tomorrow at 7 a.m. right after the ABC7 Morning News,
good morning america, television, ABC, entertainment
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case