Kate Middleton shows off baby bump
Kate Middleton made her first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy to the world. The Duchess of Cambridge caused quite a stir across the pond because royal watchers could barely see her baby bump.
The Duchess made her first official public appearance of the year at the Hope House in London Tuesday morning.
The royal baby is due to arrive in July.
kate middleton, royals, pregnancy, london, prince william, entertainment
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 27 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday