Kate Middleton shows off baby bump
Kate Middleton made her first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy to the world. The Duchess of Cambridge caused quite a stir across the pond because royal watchers could barely see her baby bump.
The Duchess made her first official public appearance of the year at the Hope House in London Tuesday morning.
The royal baby is due to arrive in July.
kate middleton, royals, pregnancy, london, prince william, entertainment
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Drought prompts officials to release water in Delta
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Warriors give Oakland High School students 3D printer 59 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire