"Sex and the City" star's shoe habit permanently damages foot
This story could be a lesson for all women who love their Jimmy Choo's and Manolo Blahnik's.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker now knows there is a price to beauty. The "Sex and the City" star's years of wearing high heeled shoes have caught up to her.
Parker went to go see a foot doctor after twisting her ankle. She says the doctor told her she's created a bone that doesn't belong on her foot. Because of the high heels, her foot is now permanently damaged.
Parker now says she has to kick most of her heels to the curb.
fashion, television, movies, celebrity, entertainment
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide
- 10-year-old San Leandro boy found safe
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire