"Sex and the City" star's shoe habit permanently damages foot
This story could be a lesson for all women who love their Jimmy Choo's and Manolo Blahnik's.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker now knows there is a price to beauty. The "Sex and the City" star's years of wearing high heeled shoes have caught up to her.
Parker went to go see a foot doctor after twisting her ankle. She says the doctor told her she's created a bone that doesn't belong on her foot. Because of the high heels, her foot is now permanently damaged.
Parker now says she has to kick most of her heels to the curb.
fashion, television, movies, celebrity, entertainment
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car 1 min ago
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 34 min ago
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday