Crews to film HBO comedy show in Palo Alto today
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Filming for an HBO comedy will get underway in downtown Palo Alto today, forcing the closure of a busy street.
University Avenue between Waverley and Webster Streets will be closed to traffic between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m., but businesses will remain open.
Crews are scheduled to film a comedy pilot show based on Silicon Valley. Mike Judge, the creator of "Beavis and Butt-Head" and "King of the Hill" is said to be behind the effort.
palo alto, silicon valley, entertainment
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- Local teen gets Bryan Cranston's help in promposal
- BART unveils new train car design in SF 24 min ago
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Mandatory water cutbacks ordered in Livermore
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- A's first pitch to honor man killed by drunk driver 59 min ago
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall 27 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
24 min ago
- Bay Area residents monitor SKorea ferry...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos