Michelle Obama to grace the cover of Vogue
NEW YORK (KGO) -- First Lady Michelle Obama will appear on the cover of Vogue magazine for the second time.
Obama will grace the cover of next month's "shape issue." The April shape issue has been a Vogue tradition for the past decade. It focuses on what the magazine describes as -- the beauty and well-being of women's bodies.
Actresses Brooke Shields, Scarlett Johansson and model Gisele Bundchen have graced previous April covers.
The first lady last appeared on Vogue's cover in March 2009.
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 1 min ago
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam 5 min ago
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor 40 min ago
- Death penalty sought in killing of girl at sleepover
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Chelsea Clinton expecting first child
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
32 min ago