Michelle Obama to grace the cover of Vogue
NEW YORK (KGO) -- First Lady Michelle Obama will appear on the cover of Vogue magazine for the second time.
Obama will grace the cover of next month's "shape issue." The April shape issue has been a Vogue tradition for the past decade. It focuses on what the magazine describes as -- the beauty and well-being of women's bodies.
Actresses Brooke Shields, Scarlett Johansson and model Gisele Bundchen have graced previous April covers.
The first lady last appeared on Vogue's cover in March 2009.
- Castro Valley man a person of interest in wife's death
- Memorial bench to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- CA Republican Party holds convention in Burlingame
- Union says fewer teachers facing layoffs in California
- Dad accused of biting infant's nose to be arraigned
- Fundraiser for victims of Indonesia volcano eruption
- Thieves steal gas station ATM in Sonoma County
- Fire destroys home, displaces 15 residents in Richmond
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Over $7,000 raised for police dog battling cancer
- Online naming contest open for trails at Glen Canyon
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Most Wanted suspect; Sierra LaMar bench
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos