Oakland native will premiere on 'DWTS' Tuesday night
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Tuesday night marks the premiere of the brand new season of "Dancing with the Stars."
Country singer Wynonna Judd and the other celebrities are already gearing up.
But it's 16-year-old Disney star and Oakland native Zendaya who is already making history. She's the youngest contestant to ever appear on the show.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, reality television, television, entertainment
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Four-alarm warehouse fire in Concord investigated 31 min ago
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Elevator company cited in death at Levi's Stadium 33 min ago
- Bank robbery suspect shot near mall in San Rafael
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- Pope Francis named TIME's Person of the Year
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday 59 min ago
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Rollover crash victim; Vallejo homicide 48 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday