Oakland native will premiere on 'DWTS' Tuesday night
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Tuesday night marks the premiere of the brand new season of "Dancing with the Stars."
Country singer Wynonna Judd and the other celebrities are already gearing up.
But it's 16-year-old Disney star and Oakland native Zendaya who is already making history. She's the youngest contestant to ever appear on the show.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, reality television, television, entertainment
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested 51 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash 32 min ago
- Immigration detainees continue hunger strike
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal 21 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer...
51 min ago
- Little progress made in search for missing...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos