Time Magazine unveils its 100 most influential people list
Time Magazine released its annual list of 100 most influential people in the world on Thursday.
Pakistani teenager Malala Yousafzai, hip hop artist Jay Z and President Barack Obama have been named among the most influential people in the world by the magazine.
President Barack Obama is on the list for the eighth time, more than any other person on the list.
Time says the list wasn't ranked, instead it's broken down into distinct categories including titans, pioneers, icons, leaders and artists.
For the first time the issue features seven separate covers, each featuring a member of the TIME 100.
This year's list includes 35 women.
barack obama, celebrity, entertainment
- One dead, another critical in San Francisco fire
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco 15 min ago
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting 38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos