Barbara Walters' daughter arrested for DUI
NAPLES, Fl. (KGO) -- Police arrested Barbara Walters' daughter Jacqueline Danforth on suspicion of DUI in Naples, Florida on Sunday.
She was released after paying a $1,000 bond. The sheriff's office says this was Danforth's first infraction as an adult and did not specify whether the arrest was for alcohol or drugs.
Walters chronicled her daughter's struggles with drug abuse in her 2008 autobiography.
books, DUI, celebrity, celebrity crime, television, entertainment
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 37 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 11 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
9 min ago