Miley Cyrus tours tech companies to promote song
Singer Miley Cyrus knows role social media plays when it comes to trend setting.
That's why she came to the Bay Area on Monday to promote her new single.
Cyrus stopped by Instagram and Twitter in San Francisco, and Facebook in Menlo Park. At Twitter, she conducted a live chat with fans where she answered questions about her new song, "We can't Stop."
instagram, facebook, twitter, social media, music, celebrity, menlo park, entertainment
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 38 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 49 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire