Miley Cyrus tours tech companies to promote song
Singer Miley Cyrus knows role social media plays when it comes to trend setting.
That's why she came to the Bay Area on Monday to promote her new single.
Cyrus stopped by Instagram and Twitter in San Francisco, and Facebook in Menlo Park. At Twitter, she conducted a live chat with fans where she answered questions about her new song, "We can't Stop."
instagram, facebook, twitter, social media, music, celebrity, menlo park, entertainment
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
39 min ago